Thursday, April 2, 2020

Me(me) is Not Impressed




 For this assignment, we had to create a meme. I love memes. They are apart of my everyday life so when I found out we had to create one I was super excited. When I was thinking of what I wanted to make my meme about it was pretty obvious. Although I knew most students would create a meme based on the coronavirus (COVID-19) it was the most obvious choice. 

 The most stressful part for me when it comes to the coronavirus is that we need to stay inside and practice social distancing to slow the spread. I love being outside all the time and I especially love being with my friends regardless of what we're doing. I miss all my friends back at HPU but being home knowing I can't go see my friends from high school is tough. I especially love to go to the beach. Living on Long Island, I basically live at the beach over the summer. That's why I used the baby giving the fist pump at the beach. It is a perfect representation of what my mood will be once I can see my friends all the time and be at the beach again. I'll give a fist pump and say "Let's go!". 

 I learned a lot of new photoshop skills in this assignment. My favorite new part of photoshop that I learned is how to merge layers. I've used photoshop in the past so I kind of knew how to do this but now that I watched the video's from Heagney and played around with photoshop a little bit I will definitely begin to utilize this method more and more in my projects. 




No comments:

Post a Comment