Thursday, February 13, 2020

Instagrammish



Assignment 2


In this assignment, we were told to create a filter on original photos. For my photostory, I will take photos in Port Saint Lucie Florida to cover a weekend at the Mets spring training facility with "The 7 Line Army".  I won't be there till next weekend but these are some Mets photos that I took last season at Citi Field in New York and in Port Saint Lucie this time last year with the group. I gave my photos a summertime filter because baseball helps define American summers. To create this filter I messed around with three different adjustment layers. I adjusted the hue/saturation and the brightness/contrast for each and applied a photo filter to each to help create that summertime vibe. I also added a vignette to each photo. This assignment helped me learn that adding simple adjustment layers can help make a photo look that much better. 

Photo 1


Photo 2

Photo 3




No comments:

Post a Comment